Our Federal government is tasked with protecting the American people from attack from outside forces and to make all efforts to secure our border. After all, a country without a border will eventually cease to be a country. And, if you flood our country with people of ill-will rather than good will, Our American Culture will suffer.
Apparently Donald Trump wasn’t completely wrong as so many of his detractors like to say. According to Paul Bedard, the Washington Examiner’s “Washington Secrets” columnist, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) reported 124 illegal alien criminals released from jail by the Obama administration since 2010 have been subsequently charged with murder.
A report written by CIS’s respected director of policy studies, Jessica M. Vaughan highlighted the following –
- “The criminal aliens released by ICE in these years — who had already been convicted of thousands of crimes — are responsible for a significant crime spree in American communities, including 124 new homicides. Inexplicably, ICE is choosing to release some criminal aliens multiple times.”
- Vaughan added 75 percent were released due to court orders or because their countries wouldn’t take them back.
- Her report also stated in 2014, ICE released 30,558 criminal aliens who had been convicted of 92,347 crimes. Only 3 percent have been deported.
- Despite the high number of illegal immigrants charged with murder on the list, it doesn’t include those released by “sanctuary cities” (over 300) and those ICE declined to take into custody.
- Further, Vaughan documented the 124 criminal aliens charged with murder (released by ICE between 2010 and 2015), were “associated with 250 different communities in the United States, (most in California, New York and Texas).
- ICE said in a memo to Judiciary Committee Chairman Sen. Chuck Grassley, “The aliens were charged with a total of 135 homicide-related crimes subsequent to release from ICE custody. As of July 25, 2015, a total of 39 convictions have resulted from these homicide-related charges. Of the 121 total aliens, 2 had homicide-related convictions prior to release from ICE custody.
- Vaughan added “ICE reported that there are 156 criminal aliens who were released at least twice by ICE since 2013. Between them, these criminals had 1,776 convictions before their first release in 2013, with burglary, larceny, and drug possession listed most frequently.”
America is too special to open the borders up to just anyone. Further, policies such as the those the Obama Administration has put in place and supported, should make them accessory to murder. Obama cannot be removed from office quick enough. Hillary and Bernie will only worsen the situation.
The question is why do they not want to protect the American people from violent criminals?
Related Illegal Immigrant Criminal Stories