The United States of America is the largest group of wealthy people ever in the history of the world, according to Dave Ramsey, host of a nationally syndicated radio show and best selling author.
And he is not talking about the 1%. Here are a few thoughts from Ramsey – for more watch the video below –
- $34,000 annual household income puts you in the top 1% of earners in the world
- $12,000 annual household income puts you in the top 14% of earners in the world
- The best way to solve wealth inequality is to become wealthy yourself
- 88 of 100 millionaires in the United States are first generation – they made it themselves
- Making money is easier than ever – because of technology
- The United States has been successful with a combination of Freedom, Capitalism and a Judaeo-Christian ethic.
- Serving others merits a reward
- Serving others is the core of capitalism done correctly
- The more service you provide others, the more rewards you will receive
- What America needs is leadership to fully take advantage of the freedoms we have
- Washington and politicians cannot make people personally prosperous, only their service to others will
- Leadership can provide belief in a country, in opportunity and an ideal – service to others will lead to success
The question for everyone who wants more financially is ‘what can I do to provide service others value?’ When you answer that question for yourself, a path for personal success has been identified.