I am agnostic when it comes to Donald Trump.
I am enthusiastic and hopefully patriotic when it comes to the United States. I believe the individual freedoms we have for all citizens makes our country exceptional and our culture unique in human history. However, the freedoms we enjoy are not a given. They must be defended daily. That is seemingly not a priority for the current occupant of the Oval Office. Regardless, our culture and our country are exceptional.
What I hear from Donald Trump –
- Loves America
- Feels the present leadership is inept
- Wants to create jobs by rebuilding our manufacturing base
- Wants to protect our culture and citizens by stopping or curtailing illegal immigration
- Want to protect our citizens by paying heed to what the FBI Director (appointed by Obama) said about not being able to vet Muslims coming to our country by instituting a TEMPORARY ban on their immigration until a more reliable and systematic vetting process is devised.
- Wants a strong military to deter aggression – embraces super power status
There may be more, but each of these items seems diametrically opposed to what the current President believes. Related Stories –
Illegal Immigrants and Disease
Illegal Immigrants and Crime
United States Border Patrol
Obama’s Declining Defense